- Functions as a snaffle with light rein pressure.
- Functions as a mullen mouth as pressure is increased.
- No pressure on palate or nutcracker effect.
- Horses that tend to get strong are corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
- D-ring minimizes pinching of lips and corners of the mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.