New premium model of our patented laterally opening stirrup, completely made of high-quality certified anodised aluminium and equipped with a stainless steel tread.
Acavallo has carefully selected and combined the materials used, following detailed research.
The stainless steel protects the tread from corrosion and also guarantees a long product life. Long horizontal holes prevent the accumulation of sand and dirt, so that it offers optimal grip in all conditions.
The opening of the locking and release mechanism is positioned one centimetre higher than the tread, to prevent the foot from slipping sideways by mistake.
While the safety mechanism is positioned on top of the stirrup to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the arm's opening action in an emergency.
The five-degree inclination of the tread helps riders maintain a correct position, easing joint strain.
The effect is immediate relief of the knees and pelvis, along with smoother ankle use.
Special Edition stirrups have blue crystals near the top of the stirrup.
- Safety mechanism positioned on the top to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the opening action of the arm.
- New opening arm made in aluminium.
- Stress-triggered locking and release machainism, located a cm above the tread, avoiding the foot unintentionally slipping out of the stirrup.
- Long holes to prevent sand and dirt accumulations.
- Five degree inclination to ensure the correct posture.
- Tread width 12.5 cm.
- Maximum arm opening: 105 mm.
- Maximum load: 150 kg.
- Stirrup weight: 904 g.
- Graphics with Acavallo logo and lettering screen-printed along the opening arm.
- Sold in pairs.