The optimum fit of the Bemelmans Weymouth keeps the horse on the bit. It has a smooth, rounded port and the shape of the mouthpiece is adapted to the sensitive palatal arch. The thickness is tapered towards the centre. The acceptance of this bit results in soft and even distribution of pressure across the entire tongue due to the exceptional form of the mouthpiece. The horse‘s impulse to put the tongue over the bit is nearly neutralised.
A Weymouth that meets with highest requirements, resulting in relaxed and contented horses.
- shape adapted to the sensitive palatal arch and tapered towards the center
- the impulse to put the tongue over the bit is nearly neutralised
- enables particularly sensitive rein aids
- ideal for horses with fleshy tongues and horses that evade tongue pressure by pulling up or sticking out the tongue
- leverage effect sets in more direct due to the short cheeks
- Lower Cheek: 5cm