- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Tailored and discrete
- Open-cell technology creates breathability
- Product durability – can last up to 7-10 years
- Supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
- Half Pads offer a discrete amount of protection directly under your saddle.
Riding over a lifetime can take its toll on a rider’s spine. ThinLine can drastically reduce the aches and pains that come from time in the saddle by moving shock, weight, and heat laterally along the pad without compressing. Horses backs also benefit from the 95% shock absorption and from having a quieter ride in the saddle. ThinLine is the only saddle pad endorsed by Spinal Surgeons – See “The Riders Pain-Free Back” by Dr. James Warson.