We love the KASK Dogma Chrome Light Helmet because you really just can't go wrong with it on your head! This is not only an accessory for protection, this top product demonstrates how a helmet can be much, much more. A mix of style, elegance, and unique technical features, combined with undeniable comfort, all by KASK.
Designed and completely made in Italy, the Dogma Chrome Light perfectly combines style, design, and functionality. Its elegant shape and unique technological details guarantee riders' comfort, safety, and high performance. The molded outer shell in ABS is very resistant and light. It’s covered with a special textile material that is waterproof, scratch-resistant, and washable. Additionally, the soft faux leather chin strap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid skin irritation. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design. The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermo-regulation. The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort, and lightness. With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built into the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit the rider’s head correctly so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is why KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in carbon look. Introduced for the first time to the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head. Available in different colors to suit the taste of every rider, Dogma Chrome Light is characterized by its shining frame and makes this collection truly unique in its own kind.
- Molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light
- Covered with a special textile material that is waterproof, scratch-resistant, and washable
- Soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin
- Removable and washable helmet liner
- Comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation
- Inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort, and lightness
- VG1 01.040 2014-12, SEI/ASTM F1163-15
- Made in Italy
- Your KASK Helmet comes included with the KASK Helmet Bag/Carrying Case
Helmet Color- Black and Silver