The D ring is completely pinchless while providing a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
- Sweet Copper link for better acceptance.
- Cheeks of the D-ring help to stabilize bit in the horse’s mouth.
- D-ring minimizes pinching of lips and corners of mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
- No pressure on the palate. No nutcracker effect.
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.
You may also like