- 100% pinchless.
- Wings position the bit correctly regardless of head position.
- Cheek plates bear on the sides of the mouth providing an indirect rein effect to correct resistance to the direct rein.
- Can be used as a loose ring or mild gag.
- Set up as a gag, it increases impact of the rein aides on the mouth and poll.
- Sweet Copper promotes better acceptance.
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
*NOT approved for USEF/FEI Dressage*
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.
You may also like