- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Acts on the lips, tongue, bars, and palate.
- As a Bradoon, this should be the same size as your snaffle.
- Can be employed alone or with the Weymouth.
- Loose rings allow bit to move easily into the correct position in the horse’s mouth.
- Thickness: 12mm/Ring size: 55mm
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.
You may also like