- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Shape stabilizes the bit in the horse’s mouth.
- No pressure on palate.
- Applies pressure on tongue and top of bars.
- Light contact provides very mild action.
- Progressive action increases pressure on the outside of the bars.
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.